SEASON 2024 in Washington, taking place in April 2024, offers unique opportunities for individualized, interactive and hands-on learning on all aspects of aesthetic medicine. Our stellar global faculty offers the most cutting-edge concepts, and everything you need to know about what’s on our horizon.
The full CME-accredited program for SEASON 2024 in Washington is coming soon!
Our theme for 2023 was The Future of Aesthetics. Feel free to review the program below.
SEASON 2023 in Washington offers unique opportunities for individualized, interactive and hands-on learning on all aspects of aesthetic medicine. Our stellar global faculty offers the most cutting-edge concepts, and everything you need to know about new techniques and technologies coming to America.
The SEASON Cadaver Workshop is unique in providing individualized, hands-on-training with both state-of-the-art ultrasound and real-time 3D imaging. SEASON’s structured practical testing before and after the cadaver course enables you to truly assess your gains in facial anatomy knowledge.
Our theme for SEASON 2023 in Washington is The Future of Aesthetics.
Friday, 28 April: Conference Day 1 (9:00 AM–5:30 PM) [CME-Accredited]
- SEASON Journal Club—My Top Three Papers in Anatomy, Devices, Injectables, Skin of Color and Threads.
- Regenerative Medicine Master Class including PRP, Fat Grafting, Epigenetics, Exosomes, Gene Therapy, Stem Cells, What’s New in Regenerative Aesthetics.
- Lunch & Learn Symposium: Skin Science From Bench to Bedside.
- SEASON Myth-Buster Debates on Fillers, Toxins and Lasers & Lights.
- Gender-Affirming Care.
- Conference Reception with viewing of scientific posters.
Saturday, 29 April: Conference Day 2 (8:45 AM–5:30 PM) [CME-Accredited]
Cadaver Workshop with Hands-On Anatomy, Ultrasound and 3D Imaging and Procedural Training
- Hands-on Cadaver Dissection and Ultrasound Imaging.
- Cadaver Injection and Threads Practice.
- Surface & Layered Anatomy including Fat Compartments, Facial Muscles, Ligaments and Blood Vessels.
- Key Techniques for Fillers, Toxins and Threads.
- Tips and Tricks for approaching Anatomical Danger Zones.
- Avoidance and Management of Filler, Toxin and Threads Complications.
- Lunch & Learn Symposium.
- Pre- and Post-Activity Tests to Assess Facial Anatomy Knowledge.
Sunday, 30 April: Conference Day 3 (8:50 AM–3:00 PM) [CME-Accredited]
- Aesthetic Medicine – Raising the Bar
- Patients of Color / Unmet Needs
- Complications Case Studies
- Skincare Myth-Busters
- Lunch & Learn Symposium
- New Technologies Coming to America
- Optional Bonus Anatomy Preceptorship with extra time in the Cadaver Lab.